“TEXMO” WATER TRANSFER SYSTEMS (WTC)
“AQUATEX” Water Transfer System is designed to transfer water from the underground water storage to the overhead water tank with fully automatic control system to prevent dry running of pumps and prevents overflow of water. The system is most ideal for High Rise Apartments and Buildings.
Water Transfer system consists of Multiple parallel pumpsets, Suction and Delivery manifolds with Valves, Base frame and suitable control panel. The system is pre assembled, tested in the factory and ready for installation at site. Control panel controls the number of pumpsets to operate based on system discharge and Head.
Product / Operating Range
- Vertical Multistage Pumpsets – Inline / Offline
- Horizontal Multistage Pumpsets
- Openwell Vertical Multistage pumpsets
- End suction Monoblocks
- Borewell Submersible Pumpsets
- Positive Suction
- With suction Lift
- Submerged condition
|0.5 to 100.0 HP
|Maximum 200 M (20 Bar)
|Maximum 2500 LPM (150 m3/h)
|Maximum 30 bar
|-15˚C to +120˚C
|DN25 (1″) to DN125 (5″)
- Water Transfer in High rise Apartments,High rise Commercial Buildings and Row Houses in Housing Projects.
- Water Transfer in Hotels, Hospitals and Hostels.
Features / MOC
- The system is protected the system from Electrical disturbances like Low/High Voltage, phase missing /reversal, unbalance current etc.
- Dry run and overload protection with float switch operation
- MPCB provides protection from overload, short circuit and also activate other motor if one motor has fault.
- Fully automatic PLC based controller enables equal operating time of pumpsets.
- Automatic/Manual controls and stand by pumps selection.
- Timer function allows to start and stop the entire system based the customer requirement
- Refer the Product features of corresponding pumpsets for further details
- Refer the Material of construction of corresponding pumpsets for further details