“TEXMO” SUBMERSIBLE SEWAGE PUMPS (ASWP)
AQUATEX submersible sewage pumps are reliable and high performance high-duty pumps that can be used to remove sewage and waste water.
Product / Operating Range
|1.5 to 10.0 HP
|Maximum 40 M
|Maximum 2000 lpm
|Maximum 5 bar
|50 mm, 75 mm, 100 mm
|Solid handling Size
|Max 40 mm
- Pumping sewage at STP (sewage treatment plants).
- Removing sewage from Septic tank.
- Pumping cow dung and manure water in dairies
Features / MOC
- Dry type submersible induction motor
- Class “F” insulation
- Shaft and fasteners are in stainless steel to enhance life
- Impeller and casing are coated with chemical resistance coating to improve life and performance
- Large channel casing and single vane impeller allow large floating solids to pass through.
- Solid handling size upto 40 mm
- Cable connectors filled with resin prevents water leakage into the motor through the cable wire
- Dual mechanical seal prevents water entry into the dry motor portion at two interfaces, one at pump portion to oil chamber and another at oil chamber to dry motor portion