“TEXMO”Single phase Centrifugal Monoblock Pumps
“TEXMO” Single phase Centrifugal Monoblock Pumpsets are Convenient, rugged and efficient these monoblocks are ideal where the water requirement is fairly high.
|0.5HP to 1.0 HP
|200V – 240V, 50Hz, AC Single phase
|Capacitor run motor TEFC type
|Maximum 33 M
|Maximum 690 LPM
|Maximum 10 bar
- Overhead storage water- tank filling
- Water supply to commercial establishments like Hotels, Lodges and Hospitals
- Gardening and small farm irrigations
- Home Pressure boosting Applications
- Portable small – farm irrigation
Features / MOC
- High efficiency hence lower power consumption than other types of small pumps.
- When running hours are high, savings in power can be significant.
- Relatively higher discharge
- Higher heads achievable with models featuring stainless steel impellers
- In-built thermal overload protector
|Deep groove ball bearings
|Cast iron / Bronze / Stainless steel
|Carbon Vs Ceramic Mechanical seal