“TEXMO” HYDROPNEUMATIC PUMPING SYSTEM (APS)
“AQUATEX” APS series Hydropneumatic System is designed to deliver water continuously at all outlets in all Floors of High Rise Apartments and Commercial Buildings with uniform pressure .The system is most ideal for High Rise Apartments and Buildings where the demand of water is variable and fitted with modern bathroom fittings like Jacuzzis, shower etc which require pressurized water for better functioning of the fittings.
Hydropneumatic system consists of 2 to 6 High pressure multistage centrifugal pumpsets, Suction and Delivery manifolds with Valves, Base frame and suitable control panel. The system is pre assembled, tested in the factory and ready for installation at site. Control panel controls the number of pumpsets to operate based on system discharge and pressure rate. Pressure tanks are connected to the delivery manifold to reduce the number of starts and stop of pumpsets. The system consists of High Quality Pressure Switches, Pressure Transmitter, Pressure Tank and other Accessories.
APS Hydropneumatic system are supplied with Variable speed and also Constant Speed Controller Panel.
Product / Operating Range
- Constant speed operation
- Variable speed operation
- Vertical Multistage Pumpsets – Inline / Offline
- Horizontal Multistage Pumpsets
- Openwell Vertical Multistage pumpsets
- End suction Monoblocks
- Borewell Submersible Pumpsets
- Positive Suction
- With suction Lift
- Submerged condition
|0.5 to 100.0 HP
|Maximum 200 M (20 Bar)
|Maximum 2500 LPM (150 m3/h)
|Maximum 30 bar
|-15˚C to +120˚C
|DN25 (1″) to DN125 (5″)
- Pressure Boosting water in High rise Apartments,High rise Commercial Buildings and Row Houses in Housing Projects.
- Pressurized Water Supply in Hotels,
- Hospitals and Hostels.
- Sprinkler Irrigation of Golf Courses, Sports Fields and Large Farms
Features / MOC
- HYDROPNEUMATIC SYSTEM WITH CONSTANT SPEED CONTROL PANEL
- The system is protected the system from Electrical disturbances like Low/High Voltage, phase missing /reversal, unbalance current etc.
- Dry run and overload protection.
- MPCB provides protection from overload, short circuit and also activate other motor if one motor has fault.
- Fully automatic PLC based controller enables equal operating time of pumpsets.
- Time based pressure switch sensing for energy saving.
- Automatic/Manual controls and stand by pumps selection.
- LCD indication for all functions.
2. HYDROPNEUMATIC SYSTEM WITH VARIABLE SPEED CONTROL PANEL
The system is protected from Electrical disturbances like Low/High Voltage, Phase missing /reversal, Unbalance etc.
The system is Protected from mechanical disturbances like water hammering and pressure surges.
- The pumps are Protected from excessive mechanical shock
- The pumps are Protected from Dry run at no flow and low speed operation.
- Pump initial and final ramp, check valves initial and final ramp, enchance pipe fill mode totally eliminate water hammering, pressure surges and reduces mechanical stress, leakages in pipe system.
- End curve monitoring and Broken Pipe Detection will prevent the impeller and mechanical seal from damages and enchance pumps life.
- Automatic energy optimizer for the total system and keeps the system to work in optimal efficiency.
- Automatic motor alteration enhances motor performance and maintain equal operating time for all Pumpsets
- Automatic compensation of set point on flow based feed back at various flow rates which adjusts the load according to the demand.
- Automatic pump cut out at no flow ensures pumps safety and cut out at low speed /low efficiency zones saves energy.
- Automatic/Manual selection of Pumps.
- Display shows complete System status
- Communication Cable connection to BMS/PC.