“TEXMO” CONSTRUCTION DEWATERING PUMPSETS (CDS/CRDS/CDT)
“AQUATEX” CRDS pumps have the unique characteristic of draining water down to the very bottom. Ideal for cleaning underground sumps, over head tanks, and draining curing water from concrete floors at construction sites with minimal effort.
“AQUATEX” CDT high performance construction dewatering pumps can take on the toughest construction sites by virtue of their rugged cast iron construction and superior design. Perfect pumps for highly abrasive sand and silt laden water at construction sites.
- Removing highly abrasive sand laden water from mines and construction sites.
- Removing commercial and industrial waste water.
- Effluent water transfer.
- High discharge rate.
- l Rugged cast iron construction for heavy duty applications.
- l Flow of water from the top of the motor cools the motor efficiently and allows for installation in confined spaces.
Wear resistant, high-chrome, iron impeller with ductile iron wear plate.
Flow of water from the top of the motor cools the motor efficiently and allows for installation in confined spaces.
Anti-wicking cable entry
Anti-wicking cable connectors prevent water from entering the motor through the cable wires / leads.
- l Dual silicon carbide mechanical seals ensure durability.
- l Oil lifters extend the life of the mechanical seals by providing efficient lubrication and cooling.
- l Double shielded, permanently lubricated, high temperature, deep groove, ball bearings extend operational life.
- l Built in thermal overload protector prevents motor failure due to overloading / locked motor.